This is perfect accessories for your work and home needs!
Comfortable have your phone in place while you work, watch videos, and having video calls or even following a video recipes while cooking.
This cell phone table stable stand equipped with a heavier base, and an aluminum alloy rod that makes a lower centre gravity, so it’s stable enough to bear your phone even iPad.
Fully covered top silicone pads and metal weighted anti-slip base well protect your devices from scratches and sliding, easily tap the screen without worrying the phone will tip over or fall off.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Reserved Charging Hole Convenient to charge while watching a movie or playing.
- Multi-angle free adjustment Support bar 90° adjustable and height
- Foldable Easy to Carry The smart phone stand is light weight and foldable, it can make your life more easier and portable.
- Size & Compatibility; With small size of 4.3 x6.7, this stand is easy to fold and slip into your pocket. A perfect companion for travel, home, business trip and office, also an ideal choice for presents.
- Stable and equipped with a 120g weighted pedestal and an aluminum alloy stick that makes a lower centre gravity.
Please Do Not Order If You Will Cancel Later
DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR 1 ~ N8,000 💸 TODAY ONLY
Buy 1 set for N8,000 (FREE delivery)
Buy 2 sets for N15,000 (FREE delivery)
Buy 3 sets for N22,000 (FREE delivery)
PLEASE READ OUR DELIVERY POLICY BELOW BEFORE YOU ORDER
Pay on delivery in Lagos and Abuja and Kaduna
PLEASE DON’T ORDER IF YOU ARE NOT IN LAGOS OR ABUJA OR KADUNA
PLEASE ORDER THIS PRODUCT ONLY IF YOU ARE READY TO PAY AND RECEIVE ON DELIVERY.
👇 PLEASE FILL THE FORM BELOW TO PLACE AN ORDER & WE WILL CALL YOU TO CONFIRM DELIVERY 👇
If you have questions, please click here to chat with us on WhatsApp
Ayonaija is a registered company based in Lagos. We have sold useful and innovative products to thousands of customers in Nigeria. Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority.
Thousands of people love our product
We are located at Chevy View Estate, Chevron, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria